Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Waiting Patiently....

Well as most of you know I was due w/ this new little one on Monday Oct. 27th and she still hasn't made an appearance. Now I am happy waiting but I have a schedueled C-Section on Friday Oct. 31st and am nervous that I will actually have to go through w/ it, yikes!!!! (I had a previous c-section so now I can't be induced I have to go into labor or face the surgery again)

I am hopeful that within the next 24 hrs. she will make an appearance but who knows bottom line a healthy baby. I will keep you posted and will post pics asap on my blog:)

2 comments:

Slezak Family said...

Oh my gosh- she is already stubborn like her Aunt Jenny :) I cant wait to see this sweet baby girl. I LOVE your blog- thanks for keeping me updated. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Good luck these next few days...hope it all goes well. Please let us know if we can do anything at all for you!

The Bartons