Tuesday, January 13, 2009

family pictures

Family pictures this year were a little stressful. We started out going to a photo studio in which we walked out after 10 minutes on account that Aubree was rolling all over the floor crying. Since I had just spent the last two hours prior to our sitting time getting everyone ready, I wasn't going to let my efforts go to waste. So we ran home grabbed the camera, blanket and my father in law. We headed to the park and started snapping pictures here is just a sampling of what we went through to get a couple good pics. My father in law just kept snapping away he said he figured eventually he'd have to get one good one and w/ our crew that was definatly a miracle.



1 comments:

Vilate said...

I'm digging that last picture. Next year I vote one of each goes out on the Christmas card!