Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disneyland "Mom" Trip

Today was the Pass holder preview of the Grand Re-Opening of It's a Small World. We thought it would be fun to all get together and go as a group. The ride was great I loved how they Incorporated the Disney characters appropriately into the ride. The kids were all so well behaved and had a great time w/ their friends (so did the moms). We went on a few more rides, had lunch and almost missed the rain before it started. I think most of us made it to our cars before it really started coming down. I really had a good time and enjoyed my day w/ the girls.


We are quite the crew between all of us we had 16 kids!

Aubree and Mitchell (As you can see she changes moods rather quickly)

Aubree and Mitchell (apparantly she didn't want her pic taken in this one)

Toon Town Fun

We caught Chelsea, Deborah, and Erika's boat just as it was leaving

Alicia w/ the kids
Small World Boats Jenny, Tiffany, Linda, Mitch, and Erik

2 comments:

Vilate said...

I think I'm just going to bring a doll in a stroller so I can come play with you guys. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Chelsea said...

Or you can just borrow one of our kids Vilate!

It really WAS a fun outing - a perfect Disneyland day - we'll have to do it again soon!