Monday, May 25, 2009

Ellie update

I haven't been very good at updating my blog w/ important milestones for Ellie lately so I will just recap Ellie's 6 month of life for you. She now weighs 15lbs. and is 24 and a half inches long.
She loves to eat and growls for more if I am not getting it to her mouth fast enough!! My mother in law bought a baby food grinder and we love it I can just grind up whatever we eat or some veggies and Ellie doesn't seem to care as long as the food goes into her mouth:)
Ellie just this past weekend has really started scooting and getting somewhere. Now when she sets her sights on something (mostly me) she can get there pretty quickly...not sure how I feel about this yet, lol!
We love her so much and it is so fun to see her little personality coming out more.



0 comments: