Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 10 months Ellie!!!

Our sweet baby Ellie is 10 months old today! She is getting so big and I have loved every minute with this precious girl. She still only has one tooth but she has more that our trying to break through (nice for nursing). She can wave, stand for a second before collapsing, crawls, climbs and loves to eat food!! She is really so much fun to be around and is constantly watching all of us and absorbing our actions. Here is my attempt at getting a picture of her:)



3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, she is just the cutest! She and Evan would have so much fun together. Can we get together soon?

Our story said...

She is so cute.I can't believe she only has one tooth.That will be good for not getting cavities too.Talan already has 4 starting because he got his teeth so early.

Chad and Lesha said...

we miss you guys. I cant believe Ellie is so big... I just loved those cute pictures.